Friday, March 11, 2011


One day, Nary11 and I were sitting down in his igloo, just being bored.(Really i just wanted pizza)

Then all of a sudden, I noticed an odd shape behind the curtains. We've never noticed it before! We encovered it and found a closet!

We entered, and followed the red sidewalk, into the world of Club Penguina!

We entered a mystical forest, and found Brian the Moose! Bryan gave us a riddle. "What seven letters did the english teacher say when she looked inside her cookie jar?" Nary11 screamed "Who cares!!!" I screamed back to Nary, "No one does" and then Nary11 called me an awesome cousin.

We walked to the crystal mine, when we found a weird ditch. He screamed REALLY LOUD!!!!!! It made me very angry, and he said, "Yeah, you better run! I'll be back!!!"

We went to the mermaid cove, to find a strange winged poor monkey gnome thing-a-ma-bob. he seemed angry at us as well!

"Give me BANANA." He said, and stole Narys banana! Really it was my banana i put in his pocket two months ago.

So the monkey thing flew off with our banana, and we chased after it. I don't know why,Nary care about that moldy banana but he was mad..... and so was i because i was planning to eat the banana.

We followed him to the Ditch's castle! We found the ditch, waiting for us, with his monkey army. Nary said "He's back..." when all of the suden a yellow puffle on top of the mountain screamed like a little girl. "Protect me, oh awesome one!" Nary screamed to me, while grabbing my legs. "I will" I said. But then...

Bryan the Moose stole the act! He did a booming "MOO!!!" and sent all the monkeys flying! And they didn't even have to use their wings!

Then Brian threw that yellow puffle i was talking about into the Ditch!

Then the ditch dissapeared into mid air! Nary11 still thanked me for being awesome, the entire ride home! "Their is thanks needed, for awesomeness," I said with a smile.

Then we followed the path to the red sidewalk...

Went back into the closet...

And returned back to Club Penguin!

And returned back to Club Penguin!

"We should enter this into the science fair!" I yelled!

THE END!


~Butler777~

No comments:

Post a Comment